Keep up with the latest info
As of June 4th, 2020
Due to the international COVID-19 crisis, we have had to temporarily postpone our move to Spain. The plan was to move May 1st, 2020. We are currently waiting until our organization and the Country of Spain deems it safe to travel once again. Please continue to pray for all of those affected by this crisis and that God would provide during this time.
We are getting very close to completely raising our budget. We've been able to raise around 98% of our monthly budget. As a result of Covid-19, we have understandably seen a slight drop in monthly support. We are also sitting at around 80% of our cash budget. This means we need to raise at the very least $5,000 more for cash and roughly $125 in monthly support.
We are super excited because, on March 12th, we got a call from the Spanish Consulate saying that our visas have been approved. Unfortunately, we will have to wait until the crisis has subsided.
We would love to be able to move as soon as possible. However, the reality is that it could be July 2020 or very well could be the Fall of 2020. We are keeping an eye out every day for what the Spanish government says as well as what AGWM suggests.